Saturday, May 26, 2007

Who?.... Me?


My mom found this sign somewhere and now its in a wall in my house. She says it reflects exactly what happens in our house. Can you believe her? Well, well, well.... I have to admit it..... its soooooo right! My mom doesn't do anything without first think about me. Before I came to live with mom, she and my grandparents used to travel, go out for dinner or shopping, walk long distances and many other things. Now, they don't travel because there are not hotels here that accept pets. Shopping? No pets allowed. Walking long distances?... with my short legs?? I get tired very soon. Our walkies take time not because of the distance but for the time I take sniffing everything and if my mom tries to hurry me, I refuse to move faster. We walk an average of 15 blocks everyday and that take us like an hour!
I know when its time for everything:
7:00 - Breakfast time
9:00 - Play time
10:00 - Nap time
1:00 - Lunch time
3:00 - Play time
6:00 - My mom coming home time
6:30 - Walking time
7:30 - Dinner time
8:00 - Go home time
9:00 - Go to sleep time
And this schedule must be accomplished in time.
Do you think the sign is right?
Have a nice weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

18 comments:

Hana said...

Your sign is accurate. I gotta get me a sign that says "Spoiled American Eskimo Dog Lives Here!"

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Golly !!!

We have one on our front porch that says 3 spoiled rotten dachshunds live here. Mommy said if you don't like us you don't like her either and you can't come in.

After all it's all about us.

Ruby Bleu said...

That's a perfect sign. Do you think they make one for Boston Terriers too? My Mom doesn't go out half as much as she used to...I think she just likes spending time with me! Who wouldn't, right?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

the many Bs said...

That's a very good sign. Your mom had better pay close attention to that sign. I think she does spoil you and that's the way it should be.

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Lorenza,
Thats a very nice sign your mum got for you!
Sounds like you have a really great mummy!
My mummy & daddy too stop visiting the cinemas now that they have got me hehehe

Love, Reina

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Lorenza...
Go check out my blog...I tagged you!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

That's very cute! J x

Katherine and Pippa said...

Que pases un buen fin de semana tambien!

Besitos

Pippa

(Very good schedule too, I try to achieve the same but it doesn't always work, sad pippadog)

Peanut said...

That is a good sign. Being spoiled in the best isn't it?

Boo Casanova said...

well lorenza, the last i check, i'm the price of the house so i'm spoil rotten alright. u mean u get lunch too? i never had lunch!

wet wet licks

Boo

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

No Lorenza, it should read "spoiled beautifully"!!

Emily and Ike said...

You're not spoiled, you're entitled!
Ike

PreciOus said...

That is a beautiful sign! I never seen one before over my area. You are worthy to be spoiled.

p.s. I've tagged you too for another game. Check out my blog for more details. *Grinz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Isabella said...

It is so mean of the places that don't allow us dogs. Heck, we are better behaved than most human pups, and they let them in but not us? Not fair at all!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Asta said...

Why wouldn't you be spoiled..that's what Mommi's are for..and they secretly love it
it's a pawfect sign...at least visitors know what to expect YOU FIRST!!!
I can't go to sleep without licking Daddy's toes in bed, hehehehe
besos y abrazos
Asta

Lizzy said...

I love that sign! Too cute

Sparky

JustMeCopper said...

You are not spoiled. You are a dacshund and you are special.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yep, I'd say the sign is pawfect!

Licks
Oscar x