Saturday, May 12, 2007

Re-Tagged!

I've been tagged again. This time by Holly. I did'n know if it was possible to post again tummy pictures but here they are. As I said in the other post, I don't like much to lay with my back down. Just for belly rubs (and not very often) then my grandma had to play with me so this way my mom could take this pictures. After the pictures I got lots of tummy rubs.




Thats it! So now I have to tag 3 other friends I and would like to tag Roxie, Sammy and Andy, Pippa and Gaucho.
Enjoy your weekend!
Besos y abrazos
Lorenza

7 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

GOSH Lorenza,

We sure wish we had a blog of our own......this tagging thing looks like fun. Mommy gives us belly rubs all the time so we are on our backs at lot. We know our Mom will give each of us our share of tummy rubs every night when it's time for bed, so it's always a rush to be the first one on the bed tummy up. Toby usually wins, because he's so big. Jacks waits for last because he has figured out that the last one up snuggles with her
all night. Mom says he is very intelligent like that but we know he is just a smarty pants.

We got to go now......i'ts tummy rubbing time and we are going to let Mom sleep tomorrow since it's
Mother's Day.

night, night.......Just us and Mommy too!!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Noooo!

Nuncan, pero nunca me pongo asi con las piernas en el aire!!

Vamos a pasar todo el día intentar a hacerlo!

Pippa.

Suki & Joey said...

Awwwww! I wanna blow raspberries on your tum-tum! It's soooo cute :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Khady Lynn said...

Sorry Lorenza, I didn't see your other tummy poses!! But hey, the more the merrier!

Holly

Luckie Girl said...

You have a really nice smooth belly Lorenza! I love belly rubs too and I need my daily dose. Once in the morning when Mom greets me and once when she gets home from work.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hola, Lorenza!

We will try to find some tummy pictures to post. We love tummy rubs but want Mom to use both hands so it's a little difficult to take pictures! You have such a pretty dachsie tummy!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Peanut said...

Those are great pictures. Your grandma is playing with your ears. haha