Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekends




¡¡HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!






Every weekdays my mom fells guilty because she wakes up at 6:00 am to take her shower and get ready to go to work. That of course wake me up too and I stare at her like saying " Oh,no mom is too early". That is why she looks forward weekends. But guess what? I take revenge saturdays and sundays by waking up at 6:15, licking her face to say "Hello mom", if it doesn't work (?) I bark at her ear and believe me ¡that works!. She has to leave our bed and our weekend begins.

Normally, my mom gives me a bath on saturdays. I love baths and I ask her for mine, but yesterday was a little bit cold and I didn't fell like it. So I ran away when she called me to come to the bathroom. And here is where she found me...



And this is my face of... "Oh, please mom not today!!!"






So mom decided to leave me alone. She took her shower and started doing what she does in saturdays.... making breakfast, cleaning the house, washing her clothes, washing my clothes, ironing and bending our clothes, making lunch, taking a nap, etc., and later in the afternoon while I was playing with my toys I went to the patio looking for her and this is what I saw....


TA DAAAA!!


Yeah! Mi mini pool! (did I tell you that it was mini?). Please don't make fun of its size! I know its mini but still tall enough to not let me get in (remember my short legs) thats why my mom only inflates one ring as you can see. Besides is just for me you know? Last summer it was big enough but I think I grew up so now is a little small. My mom needs to do something, maybe buying a bigger one. I'll tell if she does it. But for now this one is fine because it was pretty hot (what happened with the cold in the morning? I don't know!)

That was my saturday. I hope you had enjoyed yours.

Besos y abrazos

Lorenza

10 comments:

Maggie said...

ha-pee mothers day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie Brador said...

Lorenza! Love that pool.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You pink pool is so pretty, just like you!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Nice to meet you.

Hablo un poco de espanol!

Hasta puego

Oscar x

Luckie Girl said...

hey Lorenza - you are so lucky to have your own schwimming pool!! hehe...gotta get your grandmom to make a bikini for you. :)

billiejean said...

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your blog!

Billie Jean

José Tan said...

Nice pool! Wish i get one too, then can swim swim everyday. Hehe...

JustMeCopper said...

Wow, you have a pool? How cool!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, love the mini pool! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do you want to link up? J x

Peanut said...

That is some pool. It is the perfect size for you.

The Brat Pack said...

Hi Cutie! We looove your pool!

Kisses,
The Brat Pack