Monday, May 7, 2007

My harnesses

The yellow

The black and white with flowers


The white with pink and green flowers


The red with hearts.


I love my harnesses because they mean walkiiies!!! My grandma makes them for me and they are great because look like clothes. I have told her that I want one for every day of the year (ja!)
My mom works from 8 to 6 everyday. So my grandma and my grandpa take care of me during that time. In the mormings I play ball with my grandma until she gets tired. After they have lunch we play again. (I have to admit that I take a lot of naps during the day). Later I wait for my mom to come home. I don't know how I know when my mom is coming but I ask my grandpa to take me to the front door to wait for her. When she gets here I know is time for my walkie. She puts my harness on and there we go. Here in Torreon we do not have doggie parks or any places for dogs to play or run around freely. So we walk around our neighborwood. I know where the doggies live and I walk faster to get where they are. It is a shame but they are not very friendly, they bark at my pretty loud. Anyway I want to get close to them to say hello. I am a happy girl so I don't care if they bark or not. Most of those dogs don't get walkies. They are always behind their gates. I feel sorry for them because it's so nice to spend time with our humans. I love to be with my mom and I know she loves to be with me.
Besos y abrazos.
Lorenza


18 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Lorenza...
Your harnesses are so pretty! Do you have special ones for the holidays? Your grandma could go into business selling them!!!

I really don't like clothes all that much. Just a jacket when it is cold, but I do love collars!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Deanna said...

What cute little dresses!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Gosh, Lorenza, you have so many pretty harnesses! Mom was going to ask where you got them. You are so lucky to have such a talented Grandma. Walkies are fun. We don't get to go on very many walkies because there are three of us and only one of Mom. But that is okay because we have a big back yard to run around in.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Fu Fu said...

Hi Lorenza, those are your harness? But it looks like pretty dresses. Your grandma is so talented to make them

~ fufu

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Lorenza, you have such pretty dresses! They look great on you, but I would probably look pretty funny in something like that, since I am 114 pounds!! It would be like a fat balarina in a tutu!!! hahaha

Holly

José Tan said...

Hi Lorenza,
Thanks for dropping by. Seriously, is your grandma a tailor? Those harnesses are very nice. Lucky you!

Luna said...

Hi there Lorenza!!! Thanks for visiting my blog =) I must say you looks pretty in that dresses ;)

Luna said...

wait a minute.. that cute little dresses are your harness? how cute and creative!! wow..

Isabella said...

Lorenza, your harnesses are gorgeous! You are such a stylish girl. I think your English is amazing! What a smart dog you are to know two languages.I don't know any Spanish. Maybe in each of your entries you could teach us one Spanish word? That would be so kewl!
big Wags,
Isabella

Putter said...

Hi Lorenza!:)

Thanks for stopping by to say h and comment on my photos:) Your harnesses are cool! Talk to you soon, okay?

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

nikita said...

i like your harnesses too! you are a very pretty dog. i am part dachshund and part pomeranian. i wonder if i would like a harness like that because right now i dont like to walk much. i am sort of afraid. mom calls me a 6 yr old baby.

Tadpole said...

Hi Lorenza! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could meet you!!! Your harnesses are SO COOL! Hey, is it okay if I link to you on my blog? That way we can be friends! :-)

Murphey said...

Those harnesses are cool. I just have a collar and when we walk I pull and pull and choke and choke. I think I need a harness for a boy dog!

Murph

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Lorenza!

Gracias por venir a mi blog! Mi papi es de Mexico, tambien! El es de Guadalajara, pero mi mami es una gringa ;)

Me gustan tus...como se dice...tus "harnesses". Yo tengo uno rosado, pero me queda bien pequeno y necesito uno nuevo!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Charlie said...

You have beautiful dresses, Lorenza! Your grandmother must love you a lot to make so many for you!!
- Charlie

The Brat Pack said...

Hi!!!

Thanks for posting on our blog. :) We love your harnesses, they're so pretty! Your g-ma should defnitely sell them!
(for fat dogs too!)

The Brat Pack

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Lorenza,
Those harnasses are so pretty - I wish I had one. I only have a boring red harnass right now. I hate using collars. hehe..

Peanut said...

Your grandma is very talented. Those are very pretty harnesses. Oh we don't have a dog park or anything where I live either so I get walkies with my mom too.